whY AM I SUCH A JEALOUS PERSON LIKE I JUST WANNA LET MY FRIENDS HAVE FRIENDS AND NOT BE UPSET BY THIS
I just bought my Wonder Woman comic and these were the last two pages. Wonder woman makes me extremely happy.
I think my favorite thing about this is that her nail game is so strong she can casually slice through rope with a thumbnail.
Tangled Text Post Meme
3. Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like? Sariella’s voice reference: click click
20. If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why? I don’t think Sariella would particularly want to murder anyone, but with having to chose she might say whoever murdered her mother in the Silvermoon Invasion. She’d really regret it, though. oh no.
15. Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
Probably one subject at a time, she’d probably get overwhelmed trying to do too many things.
17. Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people? Probably slight introversion over extroversion, not really including how painfully shy and nervous she gets with new people, not that it lasts too long before she’s their bff. She just isn’t much of a lone-wolf type, she’d probably get super sad and lonely.
19. If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight? Probably run away, or try and weasel out of it.
23. Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart? Umm.. like, really soft squishy romantic things. Cuddling, petting, nose kisses, lazy naps, etc. The disgustingly cute stuff. »;
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
For sariella if anyone would want to c:
I am a princess…
During the past week, I’ve been picking through my wardrobe, searching for an outfit to wear for an upcoming meetup. I settled on a coord featuring IW’s Dollhouse Print Skirt and then thought about what to do next. I’ve always admired Moss Märchen and other lolita blogs that assemble beautiful coordinates, and I decided to try my hand at one of these photographic displays for the first time.
The items in this dollhouse coord include:
- Innocent World Dollhouse Print Skirt
- Emily Temple Cute bolero
- High-neck cream blouse (offbrand—from Rakuten)
- Bow purse (offbrand—from Kimchi Blue//Urban Outfitters)
- Ivory lace tight (offbrand—Nordic Tights from SockDreams)
- Bow shoes (replicas of BtSSB Antique Ribbon Shoes)
- Pink fur mittens (offbrand—secondhand on sales comm)
- Custom floral headband from Sweet Mildred
- …And I’ll probably wear a cream cutsew or jacket to cover up my arms since it’ll probably be chilly…!
oh my f, that’s difficult, but probably pizza. because there’s a pizza place in my tiny town that’s legit the best.